The Stats Feature is a feature that allows you to include a flexible counter inside your app. This counter can be used for many purposes, from sports and fitness to finance and health. It also allows users to email their results to an email address specified by you. For example, if I want visitors at my bowling alley to send me their stats so I can congratulate the weekly winners, I can set my own email address as the default.
Great for these industries:
Navigate to Edit > Build to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the Stats feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature, choose your settings, and create Stats Fields.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Bowling Statistics" as opposed to "Stats").
2. Under Settings, fill out the forms below.
- Send To: The default email address stats will be sent to by users.
- Message: This will appear above the user's stats in the body of the email.
3. Under Stats Fields, click ADD STAT FIELD to begin adding categories for stats. Specify the name for this particular stat, and type Enter on your keyboard to apply.
4. Continue adding fields until you're satisfied. You'll see all of them below the Stats Fields section, where you can edit their names or delete them completely.
5. That's it! Remember to click Save at the top right when you are done. If you choose to create a custom design for your Stats Feature, we recommend using a background image with 25% or lower opacity so scores can be easily read.
If you'd like create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you'll do so here. Skip over this section if not. See here for more info.
Check out some live examples below!