The Menu feature is essentially identical to the Info Feature (3-Tier), but instead of the option to include thumbnail images in the item list view, you can specify a price for each item.
Great for these industries:
- Service Providers
- Use it to promote what you offer! It helps to include an ordering feature as well, so users are guided toward purchase.
Navigate to Edit > Build to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the Menu feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and add categories & items.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Services" as opposed to "Menu").
2. Under Menu, click ADD CATEGORY. Complete the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each category.
- Section Title to Categorize Information: Name your top-tier category (e.g. "Lunch Menu" or "Drinks").
- Category Name: Name your 2nd-tier category, which falls under the Section Title (e.g. "Entrees" or "Cocktails").
3. Back in Menu, click the category you'd like to add items to, then click ADD ITEM. Complete the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each category.
- Color Settings: Toggle on to use the app's Global Background & Text Colors. When disabled, you can customize the item's colors:
- Background: Select the background color for the item.
- Text: Select the text color for the item.
- Description: Use the WYSIWYG editor to customize the item's description. See Here for more info.
- Item Name: Give the item a name.
- Price: Input the item's price.
4. Click SAVE at the top right when you're done.
If you'd like create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you'll do so here. Skip over this section if not. See here for more info.