The 1-Tier Info feature is essentially a blank slate in which you can enter any content you'd like from text and images to embedded videos and hyperlinks. If you want to display general information or have anything you want to include in your app that doesn't fit another feature or Web Site feature, you probably want this!
Great for these industries:
- Literally any industry could benefit from this feature!
- Allow affiliates and partners to advertising or special offer pages within your app!
Navigate to Edit > Build to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the 1-Tier Info feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature, enter content, adjust the appearance and choose whether or not to allow commenting.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "About Us" as opposed to "Info 1-Tier").
2. Under Info Tier 1
- Color Settings: Toggle between the use of global color settings or unique colors for this feature.
- Header & Comment Sections: Toggle this on to split the feature between header image and body and to allow users to leave comments regarding the feature's content. When this is toggled on you must upload a Mobile Header Image and Tablet Header Image.
- Description: Use the WYSIWYG editor to enter the content this feature will display. See here for more info.
3. Click SAVE at the top right when you're done.
If you'd like create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you'll do so here. Skip over this section if not. See here for more info.
User comments will appear here with the date, username, and comment text. See here for more info.
Check out some live examples below!
Leaving comments within an Info tab:
Users can swipe downward to view an enlarged header photo: