The Direction View feature offers one-touch directions to multiple locations. It's quick & easy to set up, and allows you to enter as many addresses as you'd like.
Great for these industries:
- Small Businesses
Navigate to Edit > Build to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the Direction View feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings
Here you can rename the feature and add locations.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Get Directions" as opposed to "Direction View").
2. Under Direction View, click ADD NEW DIRECTION. Complete the the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each location.
- Direction Title: Give your location a name.
- Address: Search for the address in the “Enter the address here” field or enter the coordinates in theLatitude/Longitude fields below. When you use the coordinates option, Google Maps will pull the nearest address.
3. That's it! You can continue adding locations, and they'll appear in list view in the app. The user just needs to click the location to launch their device's native map program. Click SAVE at the top right when you're done.
If you'd like create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you'll do so here. Skip over this section if not. See here for more info.