The Car Finder feature allows users to drop pins when they park so they never lose track (was it level A1 or B1?) again. They can also set timers, reminding themselves when the meter's running out, or share the location via email or text. Though the feature's name indicates its main purpose, you can get creative and utilize with it. For instance, customers can email their location to your business by dropping a pin.
Great for these industries:
- Malls/Shopping Centers
Navigate to Edit > Build to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the Car Finder feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design) to adjust the feature settings.