The Call Us feature is a quick, easy way to provide one-touch contact to your users. You can add multiple phone numbers that, when clicked, auto-dial on the user's phone.
Great for these industries:
- Small Businesses
Navigate to Edit > Build to begin the setup process, then follow the steps below.
1. Click ADD FEATURE.
2. Choose the Call Us feature from the menu, then click SELECT.
3. Name your feature, then click ADD. Your new feature will now appear in the left-side menu.
4. Click on the feature to expand its menu. From the left-side menu you can:
- use the checkbox to delete the feature.
- click and drag the arrow icon to rearrange.
- edit the feature icon by clicking it, then selecting a new image from the fly-up menu.
- toggle on/off the feature.
- jump to a specific section (i.e. Content or Custom Design to adjust the feature settings.
Here you can rename the feature and add phone numbers.
1. Under Screen Info, change your Screen/Feature Name or leave as-is. This is the name that will appear in the app's feature menu (e.g. "Address Book" as opposed to "Call Us").
2. Under Phone Number, click ADD PHONE NUMBER. Complete the the fields below, then click ADD. Repeat this process for each phone number.
- Phone Number Title: Give your phone number a name (e.g. "Main Office").
- Phone Number: Enter the phone number.
3. Click SAVE at the top right when you're done.
If you'd like create a custom design for this feature instead of using the Global Design, you'll do so here. Skip over this section if not. See here for more info.