Throughout the app dashboard, you'll see Description boxes that use the "What You See Is What You Get" editor. You can achieve a lot with this editing panel. Most of the options are pretty straightforward and mirror those offered by programs like Word. You can hover over an option for a hint at what it does, but the best way to learn is by diving in.
- Add HTML
- Format text: normal, quote, code, header
- Customize text: bold, italicize, underline, strikethrough
- Add bulleted or numbered lists
- Outdent or indent
- Insert image or video
- Add a table
- Add a link to text or images
- Align text: left, center, right, justified
- Insert horizontal rule
- Change font size
- The WYSIWYG editor isn't intended as a full HTML solution, but you can use it to tweak the HTML of your descriptions within reason. CSS and other coding languages cannot be used here.